Hi I have An Aristocraft Train Engineer I no longer use, The receiver ART-5431 is good and I have two transmitters Art 5473. They both have a fault.

Kayanbee

Registered
14 Sep 2014
Hampshire
Best answers
Country flag
Hi, I have An Aristocraft Train Engineer I no longer use, The receiver ART-5431 is good and I have two transmitters Art 5473. They both have the same fault but some one can probably fix them. Free to anyone Who sends the postage.
Kayanbee

The mechanic

Registered
24 Nov 2016
South Staffordshire UK and Co. Wexford Eire
Best answers
Country flag
Just wanted to check - has this item now found a new home or is it still available? I sent a PM to Kayanbee Kayanbee a few days ago, but have not had a response so just thought I'd post a global message in case it hadn't got through ok to confirm either way.

If it is still available, I'd definitely be interested.

Kayanbee

Registered
14 Sep 2014
Hampshire
Best answers
Country flag
Just wanted to check - has this item now found a new home or is it still available? I sent a PM to Kayanbee Kayanbee a few days ago, but have not had a response so just thought I'd post a global message in case it hadn't got through ok to confirm either way.

Kayanbee

Registered
14 Sep 2014
Hampshire
Best answers
Country flag
Hi
I do still have it. Please email me.

Kayanbee

Registered
14 Sep 2014
Hampshire
Best answers
Country flag

I do still have them. Please email me directly.

Reactions: 1 user

The mechanic

Registered
24 Nov 2016
South Staffordshire UK and Co. Wexford Eire
Best answers
Country flag
I do still have them. Please email me directly.
Thanks for letting me know Kayanbee Kayanbee . I sent you a message earlier in the week. I'm not sure how to email you directly though as your email address does not appear to be present on the user page. I'm probably missing something obvious, but would you be able to send it to me?

Neil Robinson

Registered
24 Oct 2009
N W Leicestershire
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks for letting me know Kayanbee Kayanbee . I sent you a message earlier in the week. I'm not sure how to email you directly though as your email address does not appear to be present on the user page. I'm probably missing something obvious, but would you be able to send it to me?
For the record I'm still interested. However the vendor requested via the forum I communicate via email bit I have no way of discovering his email address. I am unwilling to post my email and postal addresses on an open forum.

8 Mar 2014
San Diego
Country
Armenia
www.elmassian.com
Best answers
Country flag
30 years in the hobby, have always posted my real name and email address, compared to the spam I get from my credit cards, home loan, car load, etc, the rare times I have gotten spam from a tiny railroad forum are too small to count. Just sayin'