Hello

Lancer

Registered
9 Jul 2017
United Kingdom
Best answers
Country flag
Right, the middle bit - probably still safely far enough away from the Land of the White Stilettos...... :rofl:
Have you been looking through my keyhole?

Reactions: 1 user

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Ottawa/Nepean, Ontario Canada
Best answers
Country flag
Too bad you aren't in Ontario, Canada...!!!

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
The Lumber Jack Song, always brings a smile to anyone's face. (Except of Lumber jacks, probably).

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Best answers
Country flag
We is Canadien...we tolerate just about anyone...even our relatives from Britain. Some Canadiens/Canadians, even tolerate the Royals, and the occasional Scot...some even manage to gulp down an occasional dram of "the Irish. There is often an open door for the Welsh, and Cornish...others drop by, without showing signs of belonging to any Tribe...or avoid "The Provinces" completely, trotting along with noses in the air...!!!
Usually, those interested in the "Rail transportation Industry", are relatively friendly, and enjoy a "Pint" or three, while sharing good ideas, thoughts, and friendship.

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Best answers
Country flag
I have been known to cut down a tree or two, in my few years, while I was allowed out of the Asylum/Abbey, and I have hummed the tune just posted.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
WARNING!

We are getting frighteningly close to that picture..

Talking of hammer's...
One of the first things I checked on the Golf, was that my lump-hammer was not in the boot... :(:shake::shake::shake:
:cry:

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
WARNING!

Talking of hammer's...
One of the first things I checked on the Golf, was that my lump-hammer was not in the boot... :(:shake::shake::shake:

NOOOOOOOOOOO..... not the Hammer Fairy!!!!!

Jon.

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
WARNING!

Talking of hammer's...
You're just going to have to accept the fact the the hammer is no more, it's an Ex-hammer and has joined the Choir Immortal......

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
You're just going to have to accept the fact the the hammer is no more, it's an Ex-hammer and has joined the Choir Immortal......

S'all right.. I have a birthday coming up soon... Gonna buy meself a new one! :):nod::nod: