• Hi All I think many of you are not aware of the user profile options, if you hover over the small round icon top right of the screen, it may be black, have 2 letters or even your avatar, it will bring up a menu with lots of options for you to play with. One that we like to see used is the setting of an avatar (little picture) you can now also upgrade your account to remove adverts. Paul

Hello from sunny Seattle

JeffofSpace

JeffofSpace

Registered
19 Jul 2018
Seattle
  • JeffofSpace

JeffofSpace

Thank you, All! Er...Y’all (was brought up in Midwest so have permission for that)

BakerJohn

BakerJohn

Model Railroader, Farmer, Pastry Cook
  • BakerJohn

BakerJohn

I just found this thread myself. Welcome Jeff! I am starting a new railroad myself, up here in Massachusetts. I have a few friends out your way though. Ever been to Bakery Nouveau?

JeffofSpace

JeffofSpace

Registered
19 Jul 2018
Seattle
  • JeffofSpace

JeffofSpace

No I have not, which is shocking as I was on a yearlong all pastry and red meat diet as of four months ago...it doesn’t pan out, if you were wondering:) from the reviews, though, I’m going for sure!

BakerJohn

BakerJohn

Model Railroader, Farmer, Pastry Cook
  • BakerJohn

BakerJohn

No I have not, which is shocking as I was on a yearlong all pastry and red meat diet as of four months ago...it doesn’t pan out, if you were wondering:) from the reviews, though, I’m going for sure!
I have some friends who work there. They love it! I hope to visit someday