Hello from Edinburgh

Rheidol7

Registered
8 Jul 2018
Edinburgh
Best answers
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking to see if anyone has a W & Ll Sierra Leone hunslet in black for sale.
Thanks
Simon

stockers

Trains, aircraft, models, walking, beer, travel
24 Oct 2009
Nr. Ashford, Kent. England.
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome aboard.

Reactions: 1 user

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to GSC, Simon!

Jon.

G-force1

Prevarication Rules!
4 Aug 2015
North Middle Earth
Best answers
Country flag
G' Day Simon, welcome. What area of Auld Reekie are you in? I use to live there 'til 1980, in Elm Row. No room for garden railways there.

Rheidol7

Registered
8 Jul 2018
Edinburgh
Best answers
G' Day Simon, welcome. What area of Auld Reekie are you in? I use to live there 'til 1980, in Elm Row. No room for garden railways there.
Hi
I live on Pitt Street which is off Newhaven Road if you know where that is? Not too far from elm row!!

G-force1

Prevarication Rules!
4 Aug 2015
North Middle Earth
Best answers
Country flag
Hi
I live on Pitt Street which is off Newhaven Road if you know where that is? Not too far from elm row!!

I indeed knew where is was when I lived there, I trust they haven't moved it! o_Oo_O Last time I came to Edinburgh I got completely lost around my old haunts of Portobello, Milton Road, Musselburgh, and further afield. Edinburgh had so many new roads, and most of the shop fronts have changed so finding my way around even the areas that hadn't got new roads was a nightmare. I will be trying again in late September, the first time for about 15 years. Ooh err Missus! :sweating::sweating:

tramwayknowledge

Tramway Modelling
22 Oct 2011
Fife
Best answers
Country flag
Ceud mile failte G force 1. I used to live in Embra, but have retired to Falkland in Fife, where I am building a Scale tramway in the garden.....none of that steamy stuff for me :)

G-force1

Prevarication Rules!
4 Aug 2015
North Middle Earth
Best answers
Country flag
Ceud mile failte G force 1. I used to live in Embra, but have retired to Falkland in Fife, where I am building a Scale tramway in the garden.....none of that steamy stuff for me :)

Slangevar! :drunk: A wee drap o' the guid stuff th' neet!, then.