GVT Third class coach

ge_rik

British narrow gauge (esp. Southwold and W&LLR)
24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
www.riksrailway.blogspot.com
Best answers
Country flag
I have just blogged the build for a Glyn Valley four wheeler third class coach using my own 3D print files

The files are available for free download on the GardenRails.org forum. Next time I fire up my laptop I'll upload them here as well. The files are for 16mm and 15mm scales, 32mm and 45mm gauge, with or without moulded door handles and grab rails, single layer or multi-layered sides, and for either pinpoint axles or roller bearings.

Rik

ge_rik

British narrow gauge (esp. Southwold and W&LLR)
24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
www.riksrailway.blogspot.com
Best answers
Country flag
I have just blogged the build for a Glyn Valley four wheeler third class coach using my own 3D print files

The files are available for free download on the GardenRails.org forum. Next time I fire up my laptop I'll upload them here as well. The files are for 16mm and 15mm scales, 32mm and 45mm gauge, with or without moulded door handles and grab rails, single layer or multi-layered sides, and for either pinpoint axles or roller bearings.

Rik
I've just tried uploading a zip file to the resources section containing the parts to make the coach but it was rejected as too large. I've posted a link to the download on the GardenRails.org forum but you'll need to register to access them. It is free, though.

Rik

Last edited: