Greetings from PA

JZSlenker

Registered
4 Sep 2021
Harrisburg,PA
Best answers
Country flag
Hello, I’m new to the forum, but not to LS. Planning my first outdoor layout right now. Ground breaking to be Spring 2022. I’ve been collecting and waiting to be able to do this for 20 years!

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the Forum!
Have you a preferred name, or will JZ do?

PhilP

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the GSC monkey house, JZ.... :)

Jon.

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the forum JZ lots of advice available, but watch out for the bad jokes

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the forum JZ, lots of advice and bad jokes here, and we do love photos :)

John Russo

Registered
24 Sep 2015
PA
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome.

I live I Lititz, PA. Just moved from Allentown. Right now we are in an apartment and all the train gear is in storage. We are building a house and because it is a single level home the basement is quite large. I will have more room than the previous house and so I can see expansion of the layout is on the horizon. :)

Rhinochugger

Retired Oik
27 Oct 2009
North West Norfolk
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome.

I live I Lititz, PA. Just moved from Allentown. Right now we are in an apartment and all the train gear is in storage. We are building a house and because it is a single level home the basement is quite large. I will have more room than the previous house and so I can see expansion of the layout is on the horizon. :)
Hello, I’m new to the forum, but not to LS. Planning my first outdoor layout right now. Ground breaking to be Spring 2022. I’ve been collecting and waiting to be able to do this for 20 years!
Sorry, had to Google PA - gotcha, Pennsylvania :)

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Hi JZ welcome to the forum, plenty of pitfalls when starting a garden line for the first time. Well worth a look through some of the builds in here to see where they are. I include my build linked (colored blue kettering) below in that remark!