eneloop rechargeable batteries

idlemarvel

idlemarvel

Neither idle nor a marvel
13 Jul 2015
Ascot
I'd like to sell of some barely used but not new Panasonic eneloop rechargeable batteries (12 x AA and 4 x AAA) but I'm not sure how I would post them. Royal Mail will only accept NiMH batteries if they are new in original packaging. Hermes don't accept batteries, end of. Any ideas? Or is this a "collect only" deal? Thanks

PhilP

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Tamworth, Staffs.
I'd like to sell of some barely used but not new Panasonic eneloop rechargeable batteries (12 x AA and 4 x AAA) but I'm not sure how I would post them. Royal Mail will only accept NiMH batteries if they are new in original packaging. Hermes don't accept batteries, end of. Any ideas? Or is this a "collect only" deal? Thanks
How would they know what you were sending? - RM, that is..

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
You are supposed to tell them when they ask you at the PO counter.... of course it depends how well you can lie with a straight face...... ;)

Jon.

beavercreek

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
East Anglia
www.facebook.com
Eneloop batteries are still NiMH chemistry so you will be satisfying one of the RM criteria and so, as long as they are well packed so that they cannot touch each other, (even with the treatment that they will go through in the postal system), then you will be okay to 'fib' when handing them across the counter.
Just use your best poker face...... and all that ga ga...