Covered Wagon

Graham

In Smoggy Land
10 Mar 2016
Middlesbrough, England
Best answers
I love the pictures and hope that once I get going to create something approaching yours, although I am not sure I can afford the herd of cattle that you have knowing what I paid for a 5 LGB long horns :eek:

merlin

Model (all scales) & 12":1'
17 Jan 2013
Somerset (occasionally in Spain)
Best answers
Country flag
PM wagon (the road going one, not the modified rail one behind it) obtained for a couple of quid at a toy fair. It was missing the seat and foot-board so these were replaced with scratch built parts, and the shafts have been modified; moved outboard at the axle, and bent to a more realistic shape. The cover and 'horse' have gone into the come-in-handy store (they probably never will!). It has been repainted, of course
The keen eyed will spot that there is only one bottle in the crate; don't know where the others have gone, but I can guess!
IMG_0010.JPG of c

Reactions: 1 users

Graham

In Smoggy Land
10 Mar 2016
Middlesbrough, England
Best answers
Hi Merlin I like the mods you have done :cool: and I have managed to pick up one of these missing bits and pieces which would be a suitable candidate for the conversion you have done :)

I also bit the bullet and have bought two new ones :eek: from Spain to form part of a wagon train maybe...

Reactions: 1 user

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Charnwood Forest Railway. Rothley. Leics.
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Merlin I like the mods you have done :cool: and I have managed to pick up one of these missing bits and pieces which would be a suitable candidate for the conversion you have done :)

I also bit the bullet and have bought two new ones :eek: from Spain to form part of a wagon train maybe...
I hope you didn't pay through the nose for them Graham.

Graham

In Smoggy Land
10 Mar 2016
Middlesbrough, England
Best answers
I hope you didn't pay through the nose for them Graham.

Probably more than they cost originally o_O at 70.00 each, but hay ho it's only the kids inheritance :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Graham

In Smoggy Land
10 Mar 2016
Middlesbrough, England
Best answers
Were these Playmobil or Schleich or what at that price?
Schleich, when you consider that on average 3 Priesser figures cost 20 pounds it did not appear too bad. There is also one listed at 170 pounds :)

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Schleich, when you consider that on average 3 Priesser figures cost 20 pounds it did not appear too bad. There is also one listed at 170 pounds :)

And one at £289.99 on Amazon!