CONNECTING AND PROGRAMMING MASSOTH NAVIGATOR TO CONTROL LGB UNCOUPLING TRACK

TONYWARD50

Tadpole sexing</br>
16 Nov 2009
North Dorset
Best answers
I have tried in vain to understand the instructions for connecting and programming the Massoth Dimax Navigator so that it will raise and lower an LGB 10560 uncoupling track via a Massoth Swith decoder
Can anyone explain in words of one or two syllables how I do this, cos I am very confused....

Cheers

steve parberry

G Scale Trains
25 Oct 2009
Nottingham
Best answers
Not sure what you mean tony
but you should treat the ramps exactly as points. are you saying
[*]You cant get the navy to operate anything[*]cant get the ramps to work[*]cant progam the ramps to a number a few more details on you problem would help other to respond

Steve

muns

Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Southampton, U.K.
www.gardenrailoutlet.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
It is connected and operated in the same manor as a normal point motor. On the Navigator, select the accessory address and use the Left/Right buttons to raise/lower the ramp.

TONYWARD50

Tadpole sexing</br>
16 Nov 2009
North Dorset
Best answers
Sorry, I should have said that after connection I cannot program the ramps to a number. IN the Navigator manual it mentions "Input CV! followed by the number you want to assign, e.g 20 means 17....etc". I may have the wrong section so this is where I think I am going wrong.

muns

Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Southampton, U.K.
Best answers
Country flag
Tony, Are you using MTS3 or Dimax?

muns

Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Southampton, U.K.
Best answers
Country flag
I will try and find some time later to sumarise the required CV settings in a similar way I have done for the LGB 55025 switch decoder. Tony PM me your phone number and I will try and call you later when I have a bit of free time.

TONYWARD50

Tadpole sexing</br>
16 Nov 2009
North Dorset
Best answers
Thank you for all your erlp. The problem seems to have been a faulty Massoth Switch unit. Now programmed and ready to go !