Bressingham East Anglia Garden Railway Show - Sat 11th August 2018

ebay mike

ebay mike

Registered
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk
99320_ccf3d60dd29e66c44c50c967da091435.jpg

It's that time of year again. Link below - there's a special 'entry only' ticket available for £6.50.
East Anglia Garden Rail Show

I will be there again this year. I should be fully retired by the day of the show. I won't impose on the Mods again to set up a list of items for sale, but if you check last year's thread it will give you some idea. If there's anything in particular you are after please send a PM - I might just be able to help. I only have a limited amount of room in the car (unless I leave SWMBO at home) so will need to be selective. Hopefully my Chip & PIN and contactless facilities will be up and running for anyone wishing to part with a lot of money (he said hopefully). Please drop by for a chat or just to say hello. I'll be trying to do my bit in promoting GSC and the G Gauge Society.
Mike

Gizzy

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
I will be in attendance with my good lady....

MTheStrong

MTheStrong

Registered
28 Oct 2009
Harwich
I will be there too.

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
It's in my diary

ebay mike

ebay mike

Registered
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk
Just a gentle bump for next weekend. I know the football season's started but this will be MUCH more fun. I've started packing boxes of stuff up - found some 16mm bits and pieces (buildings, figures, etc). Also items suitable for gauge 1. Got LGB, Bachmann, Aristo stock on offer too. Please come and have a chat. I'm near the entrance (27).
102074_5a3c33cae8e61603bdfbb319f5edfcf9.png

P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Just a gentle bump for next weekend. I know the football season's started but this will be MUCH more fun. I've started packing boxes of stuff up - found some 16mm bits and pieces (buildings, figures, etc). Also items suitable for gauge 1. Got LGB, Bachmann, Aristo stock on offer too. Please come and have a chat. I'm near the entrance (27).
View attachment 241482
I'll look out for you, will you be advertising GScalecentral?

ebay mike

ebay mike

Registered
6 Dec 2011
Norfolk
I'll look out for you, will you be advertising GScalecentral?
I'm sure I can 'knock-up' some sort of poster to point interested parties in the direction of the forum if that's agreeable to the mods. Will also try and promote the G Scale Society if OK with Mr Duffy. Anyone else want to join the party? Totally against the ethos of fellow forumites but please don't bring cakes - I'm supposed to be on a diet! Don't forget, if there's anything you particularly want, send me a message and if I've got it I'll bring it along.

Choppercook

Choppercook

Registered
29 May 2019
Norfolk
Hi Mike, It was very nice to meet you at the show yesterday . I have been running my new Roundhouse silver lady a lot of work to do just for a run around the garden but I am getting there.It was a good show yesterday with loads to look at & buy & hope to see you again soon, The crane I bought from you looks good with my yellow flatbeds running around the garden. I hope I can come to see your lay out soon, All the best & hope to see you again soon, ChopperCook

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
How on earth did I manage to miss this thread to post my pics on? Did not help that I was out of communication last week. Oh well never mind as they say, ‘twas a good day sorry I never met up with any of the Forum just a couple of 16mmers that I know.

voodoopenguin

voodoopenguin

Registered
20 Jul 2015
Blofield, Norfolk
How on earth did I manage to miss this thread to post my pics on? Did not help that I was out of communication last week. Oh well never mind as they say, ‘twas a good day sorry I never met up with any of the Forum just a couple of 16mmers that I know.
This is last year's thread.

Paul

dunnyrail

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
I read War and Peace in an hour once. It's about Russia.

Zerogee

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
I read War and Peace in an hour once. It's about Russia.
Yeah, I skimmed through the OED once....the story was a bit hard to follow, maybe I wasn't really concentrating..... :D

Jon.

P

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
I once read the London telephone directory (remember those?). It had a great cast but the plot was difficult to follow.

Reactions: schienenkönig
P

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
I once read the London telephone directory (remember those?). It had a great cast but the plot was difficult to follow.
should have tried the Yellow Pages, that was illustrated