Best answers
Country flag

nicebutdim

Registered
14 Dec 2009
Sunny Surrey (Ha)
Best answers
Country flag
I think you'll find that is a picture of a 00 gauge wagon, Bachmann do that a lot with their pics.

yb281

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Worcestershire
www.facebook.com
Best answers
nicebutdim said:
I think you'll find that is a picture of a 00 gauge wagon, Bachmann do that a lot with their pics.

No, it's the wagon from the Thomas The Tank Engine range now being sold without the face. Sorry Dan, don't know about the couplings, but Casey Jones maybe able to help as he runs some of these on his CFR.

yb281

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Worcestershire
www.facebook.com
Best answers
yb281 said:
nicebutdim said:

No, it's the wagon from the Thomas The Tank Engine range now being sold without the face. Sorry Dan, don't know about the couplings, but Casey Jones maybe able to help as he runs some of these on his CFR.

Actually, on second glance, I think you may be right about the photo Tim, I do aplogise. They are however de-faced Thomas trucks in reality.

ntpntpntp

Registered
24 Oct 2009
UK
Country
United-Kingdom
Best answers
Country flag
Must admit I agree with post #2 - that's a photo of a OO gauge wagon with standard Hornby style couplings.

The G scale Thomas wagons seem to have standard LGB hook and loop couplings in other photos I found on google, though wasn't there some question about coupling height on some of the Thomas range?

Mik

Steam tractors, good books, scratchbuilding models
17 Dec 2009
The wilds of Western Pennsylvania
www.the-ashpit.com
Best answers
Bachmann H&Ls are directly interchangeable with LGB, not only do they work together, they can replace each other.

As for height, the Thomas set has high mounted couplers and spare space blocks to lower them to standard, but I don't know about individual cars.

daveyb

badger tickling, sheep worrying
25 Oct 2009
nr st andews scotch land
Best answers
Country flag
there selling them off as there closing down,,,,,