Aristocraft streamline passenger cars

Manthus2020

Registered
13 May 2020
Arizona
Best answers
I am looking for 2 axle trucks for these cars preferably black side frames. Also parts for these would possibly help.

Fred Mills

Registered
27 Mar 2017
Ottawa/Nepean, Ontario Canada
Best answers
Country flag
You can try contacting "GLX Scale models" at www.glxscalemodels.com
he has some parts for Aristocraft equipment, including the passenger cars you mention.
If you want black coloured trucks, just paint the silver ones you have, because finding complete Aristocraft trucks of any colour is not going to be easy.

Manthus2020

Registered
13 May 2020
Arizona
Best answers
You can try contacting "GLX Scale models" at www.glxscalemodels.com
he has some parts for Aristocraft equipment, including the passenger cars you mention.
If you want black coloured trucks, just paint the silver ones you have, because finding complete Aristocraft trucks of any colour is not going to be easy.
Thanks Fred. I did contact GLX and sure enough he had these parts already made. He said that they were a popular replacement item. I was surprised and picked them up. Thanks for the information. I am a new member and look forward to visiting the site in the future.

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome to the forum Manthus. You'll have to tell us more about yourself

Manthus2020

Registered
13 May 2020
Arizona
Best answers
Welcome to the forum Manthus. You'll have to tell us more about yourself
I am a retired train conductor into HO scale for 50 plus years now into G or Large scale for about 5 years. All battery power Air wire and Revolution II.