Allegra

roger turton

Registered
12 Aug 2020
hemel hempstead
Best answers
Help please. I have a brand new Allegra (Red LGB). Good runner on receipt. As with all of my locos I run them on their cab number. Using my Massoth handset, as I have done many times before, i tried setting CV1.
I used a separate program track, has all 3 cars on the track, nothing. Now is just sits there looking at me. Has anybody got any ideas on what I can do.
Thank you
Roger Turton
Please replied to me,

Last edited by a moderator:

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Give Paul a ring at P&s Hobbies in York.
I removed your phones number

jimmytrains_0

Registered
16 Dec 2009
Ealing
Best answers
Country flag
"Go back to your menus on the MS2 and disable mfx in the controller first. Once you've disabled mfx then create a loco in DCC with address 3. (If you want to do this in MM the address is 16 not 3). If this was successful and you can control the loco in DCC (or MM) then you can go to CV 50 and change the value to 4.4 Aug 2018
direct copy marklin user group"
When we were round your place, we discussed CV50 as your orange steeple car was gurgling and not really a true sound. Any help?

Andy

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
You *have* used the special grey 'programming lead' to link the cars? - You 'plonked' on a programming track, it will pull way too much current to respond properly.

You only need the centre and front cars..
There may be a 'special' lead for linking the two cars for programming? - This might have changed with later models??

If you are using a Massoth CS:
You will not be able to set a long address using the 'set address' option on the Navigator. - You will need to do this long-hand, or with a PC module. Remember this is not a Massoth decoder.

PhilP.