A Very Windy Day

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
As we tend to use cars for such a little of the day...
The 'electrics' ought to have PV's on the roof to trickle charge during the day??

Reactions: 1 user

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag

stevedenver

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Hi, Our Grandsons love the Playmobil Dog which also has a puppy. Having the little animals about the track makes for much better play value when they come to Grandad's to play trains in the garden. Thanks for the post and you take care!

Indeed, details, figures, animals, baggage, vehicles all change a train set into a "railroad".

I bought many of the original Audrey Thomas books for my son long ago, in london, small format, pre tv shows, great railroad details, as the Rev knew a great deal.

When my son was young, playmobil was
OUR favorite, as it makes for great story telling and hands on play. An unfolding story with its own stage and actors.

I have many such details, (not playmobil) for my trains. Being able to set scenes , for me, is as much fun as running trains.

I so liked the dog, i found one with pup, bowl and bone very cheaply on ebay. Dog shall be a companion to my station master. May get a very healthy black chalk dusting to the muzzle and ears to be a bit more Mastiff-like.

Imagination and Pretend is what its all about

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Jag

Registered
27 Oct 2009
West Midlands England
www.youtube.com
Best answers
Country flag
Indeed, details, figures, animals, baggage, vehicles all change a train set into a "railroad".

I bought many of the original Audrey Thomas books for my son long ago, in london, small format, pre tv shows, great railroad details, as the Rev knew a great deal.

When my son was young, playmobil was
OUR favorite, as it makes for great story telling and hands on play. An unfolding story with its own stage and actors.

I have many such details, (not playmobil) for my trains. Being able to set scenes , for me, is as much fun as running trains.

I so liked the dog, i found one with pup, bowl and bone very cheaply on ebay. Dog shall be a companion to my station master. May get a very healthy black chalk dusting to the muzzle and ears to be a bit more Mastiff-like.

Imagination and Pretend is what its all about

Wonderful! I'm sure you would get on very well playing trains with us along with all our Playmobil toys on Pine Tree Junction. It definitely keeps us young at heart! Take care!