A Railway in South Brittany

French Chuffed

Registered
24 Oct 2009
South Brittany
Best answers
Stainzmeister said:
Are you going to use fake grass as part of your landscaping Peter ?
My turntable needs connecting up to track power now that has been resited.

Yes Paul, I have a couple of rolls of 'fake grass' I got from Lidle a few years ago and obviously wasn't suitable for outside. I have got to get into all the 'Build a Mountain' scenario not done that sort of work for quite a few years although I did do some in primary school way back in the Dark ages. I am hoping the Turntable will pick up power from the appropriate track it is positioned onto, and I will do power to the track into each shed. I am running Massoth, so no sectioning required.

KandNWLR

Live steam on the indoor K&NWLR
18 Dec 2011
Alsace
www.youtube.com
Best answers
Glad to see that your using lower and upper tracks, i.e. glad to see that I´m not alone :happy:

French Chuffed

Registered
24 Oct 2009
South Brittany
Best answers
a lot has happened over the past year, the track and stock is all uprooted and packed away ready for a move back to the UK. This may take some time and who knows the stack may be put to a smaller but useful purpose, or there may be an influx of track on the for sale section time will tell. Thanks for all the support and interest anyway from all my friends out there.

:(Watch this space.

French Chuffed

Registered
24 Oct 2009
South Brittany
Best answers
Hi all again, It looks like the area for our move will be Droitwich. So who is around that area of dear old wet cold Blighty ?(I am going to miss the sun)

Interesting new website, I just need to learn how to navigate around it

AustrianNG

Director of my railway
16 Sep 2015
Wirral
Best answers
Country flag
Hi all again, It looks like the area for our move will be Droitwich. So who is around that area of dear old wet cold Blighty ?(I am going to miss the sun)

Interesting new website, I just need to learn how to navigate around it

There's a few guys in the West Midlands. You're about 60 miles south east of me

Reactions: 1 user

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
There are closer, but 'The Shades of the Harz' layout has been shoe-horned into the 'loft' of Chasewater Heaths station on the Chasewater preserved railway. Brownhills, about 35 minutes from Droitwich..

Sorry, but I will plug this forever!! :wink:

French Chuffed

Registered
24 Oct 2009
South Brittany
Best answers
There's is a station at chaswater?
Thanks for the replies there may be more around just hiding. I know there is a guy down Cheltenham selling stuff. So hopefully he has a few local customers.

G-force1

Prevarication Rules!
4 Aug 2015
North Middle Earth
Best answers
Country flag
Not a BR one. Unfortunately.

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
Hi All I have finaly made it and have surfaced above all the boxes and started on the DIY i have been designated a space for a few trains so when the house is up and running i will have a project I think. Pictures when i find how to do it again.

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag

I hope this is the correct link.

this is the area allocated for the track about 7mt sq admittedley a tad smaler than the last location but we will see how it turns out. I probably need to startanother thread when i think of a title.

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
It looks like photobucket have done the dirty on everyone and holding all the stored photos to ransome. When i have worked out hoe to shrink my photograpshe and post them directly i will do a precis of the thread and this could be deleted.

AustrianNG

Director of my railway
16 Sep 2015
Wirral
Best answers
Country flag
There is a free download I have used for years called "Pixresizer" works really well for one or multiple photos Peter.

Reactions: 1 user