1:22.5 Figures (Barman, Chef figures)

craigwrdouglas2

Registered
29 Jun 2021
Scotland
Best answers
Country flag
I'm looking for figures for a Chef and a barman/maid to go in my Rhb Gourmino coach and the Panorama Bar coaches has anyone got any suggestions for these?

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
I'm looking for figures for a Chef and a barman/maid to go in my Rhb Gourmino coach and the Panorama Bar coaches has anyone got any suggestions for these?

Prehm do both Chefs and Bar Staff (male and female) - they're not as easy to get over here now that Glendale Junction (who used to stock them) has closed, but they should still be available from German stockists.

Jon.

craigwrdouglas2

Registered
29 Jun 2021
Scotland
Best answers
Country flag
Prehm do both Chefs and Bar Staff (male and female) - they're not as easy to get over here now that Glendale Junction (who used to stock them) has closed, but they should still be available from German stockists.

Jon.

Thanks Jon.

I've looked at the Prehm figures before and they look great - but don't know of a UK stockist.

I Considered buying from a Swiss retailer, but if it ends up costing £60 for 2 figures, that's more that I'd like.

Might have to wait until I am in Switzerland next for those ones.

Steve Manners

Registered
2 Nov 2019
Hull
Best answers
Country flag
Shapeways has a guy trading as panzer versus tanks. He does a variety of male soldier and sailor figures in any scale you specify as a ratio or figure height. Look for merchant navy cooks.

craigwrdouglas2

Registered
29 Jun 2021
Scotland
Best answers
Country flag
Shapeways has a guy trading as panzer versus tanks. He does a variety of male soldier and sailor figures in any scale you specify as a ratio or figure height. Look for merchant navy cooks.

Thanks Steve, I'll check it out.