Will two into one go

mole

Registered
25 Oct 2009
ipswich
Best answers
Country flag
A bit of help please, sorry if the question sound's a bit silly but electrics are all a bit of a mystery to me I have two shuttle unit's one is a Gaugemaster unit the other one is an LGB one. The Gaugemaster one I will use with the Gaumaster controller the 5amp one's the type with the not very good reputation. Any way I wondered if the two shuttle unit's could be controlled by the same controller, both shuttle lines will be isolated from any other running line's both shuttle lins are about the same length 30 foot It seemed like a good idea but some of my good idea's in the past have turned out to be not such good idea's all the above is using anologue control

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Shouldn't be a problem Chris, as long as your controller has the Ampage required to run the 2 locos at one time....

mole

Registered
25 Oct 2009
ipswich
Best answers
Country flag
Cheer's for the quick reply Gary, as I said before I run the idea though my head but needed someone with more knowledge, come unstuck before with some of my good idea's just ask Brenda (MRS MOLE)

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
mole said:
Cheer's for the quick reply Gary, as I said before I run the idea though my head but needed someone with more knowledge, come unstuck before with some of my good idea's just ask Brenda (MRS MOLE)

I know mate!

Brenda's told me all about them!

Got one of those Gaugemaster controllers to repair at work ATM....