track cleaning

tel

fishkeeping,gardening,garden railway,looking after
30 Oct 2009
north yorkshire
Best answers
has anyone tried the brite block track cleaner,i found it on e bay,used it for the first time on the jaketel railway,i can highly recomend it,it just clips to the underside of a wagon and cleans the track everytime it runs :clap: i tried to create a link for e bay but failed,just search for g scale track cleaners,it is from usa

peterbunce

1880's Colorado Narrow gauge on 45mm track
29 Oct 2009
east of manchester
Best answers
<p><font size="3">HI,</font></p><font size="3" /><font size="3"><p><font size="3">The details of it can be seen at the following link, which is to the makers of it - </font></p><p><font size="3"><a href="http://choochoostuff.homestead.com/NMSTC.html">http://choochoostuff.homestead.com/NMSTC.html</a></font></p><p><font size="3">don't forget to add postage to it from the USA - a quick check says add $21 to the price for the UK</font></p></font>

tel

30 Oct 2009
north yorkshire
Best answers
hi,its not that one it is this one Sign in Contact Us | Site Map

Categories Daily Deals

Advanced Search
Buy Sell My eBay Community Help

##1##

Back to Search Results | Listed in category: Toys & Hobbies > Model RR, Trains > G Scale > Track & Accessories

Watch this item

Sign in or Register to add your items to My eBay.

Please wait
Image not availableEnlarge

BRITE-BLOK G-SCALE TRACK CLEANER --THE VERY BEST MADE

Item condition: C-10 Mint - Brand New

Time left: 2 days 17hours (13 Nov, 200915:00:30 GMT)

Bid history: 3 bids[Refresh]

Current bid: US $11.09
Approximately £6.62

Enter maximum bid: US $

Place bidPlace bid
(Enter US $11.59 or more)

Watch this item
Now watching in My eBay Now watching in My eBay

Postage: Read item description or contact seller for details.See more services See discounts | See all detailsEstimated delivery time varies for items dispatched from an international location

Payments: | See detailsPay with PayPal and you’re fully protected. Learn More

Returns: No Returns Accepted

Seller info
ana.kramer ( 46785)
99.9% Positive feedback
Ask a question
Save this seller
See other items

Other item info
Item number: 120490028513
Item location: Van Nuys, CA, United States
Post to: Worldwide

SharePrintReport item

Description P&P and payments

Item specifics
Grading: C-10 Mint - Brand New Product Type: WORLDS BEST TRACK CLEANER
Scale: G Scale Brand: ROLL-EZ

Postage and packagingItem location: Van Nuys, CA, United StatesDispatches to: Worldwide Change country:Show all availableUnited States Postcode:

Postage and packaging To Service Estimated delivery*
US $9.75 United States UPS Ground varies for items dispatched from an international location
Will dispatch to Worldwide. Contact the seller for additional postage costs and services.
*The estimated delivery time is based on the seller's dispatch time, the postal service selected, and when the seller receives cleared payment. Sellers are not responsible for shipping service transit times. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.VAT
Seller charges sales tax for items dispatched to: CA (8.25%).

Return policyThe seller will not accept returns for this item.
Sellers may be required to accept returns for items that are not as described. Learn more about your rights as a buyer.

Payment detailsPayment method Preferred/Accepted Buyer protection on eBay
PayPal Preferred Pay with PayPal and you’re fully protected.Learn more.

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Back to Search Results | Sell one like thisReturn to topPopular Products | United States | France | Germany | Italy | Spain | Australia | Austria | Netherlands | Poland | Belgium | Canada | eBay Pulse | eBay Reviews & Guides | Ireland | India | Shopping.com | Skype | Paypal | Gumtree

About eBay | Announcements | Safety Centre | Partner Centre | VeRO: Protecting Intellectual Property | Policies | Feedback Forum | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
eBay official time

Service and other details:
Service Estimated delivery* Price
UPS Ground varies US $9.75

*The estimated delivery time is based on the seller's dispatch time, the postal service selected, and the payment method selected. Sellers are not responsible for shipping service transit times. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price.

tel

30 Oct 2009
north yorkshire
Best answers
is this any better -- BRITE-BLOK G-SCALE TRACK CLEANER THE VERY BEST MADE just copy and paste.

spike

It's me
24 Oct 2009
Upper Drakes Bottom
www.weathersatellite.info
Best answers
Country flag
I have used Al's Briteblock on a caboose for 3years.
Run regularly, at least once a session it keeps the rails polished.
It won't clean really dirty rails......bird poo etc.

Gavin Sowry

Garden Railroader and Raconteur
27 Oct 2009
Hutt Valley, NZ
Best answers
Country flag
:wits: Anyone trying abrasive cleaning techniques on my railway gets the Royal Order :eek: I'm firmly in the 'oil on the rail' camp. There are no scratches on my rails for dirt to gather in. :clap:

Geoff the garden nav

Aristocraft locos & rolling stock, mid C20th to co
31 Oct 2009
Leicester, UK
Best answers
The Norms model supplies track cleaner from the USA is really good, cleans the inside of the rail head like it claims....a few passes and good contact is made.

Geoff the garden navvie