The CFR featured on Sam's Trains

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Charnwood Forest Railway. Rothley. Leics.
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
A pleasant surprise to see casey jones snr casey jones snr 's railway feature on a video from Sam's Trains. Seemed to enjoy seeing it out and running.

Curtis, thank you for letting me know about this video. I wasn’t aware of it.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Sam is a serial Youtuber though mostly reviews and some builds in 4mm. he does make a living out of it.

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Sam is a serial Youtuber though mostly reviews and some builds in 4mm. he does make a living out of it.
I want his job!

Seriously though, it amazes me that Sam and others like Francis Bourgois and Jago Hazard make a living doing this.

I met Jago at a recent CURC meeting. He is middled-aged and currently works as a manager for the NHS, but he is about to give up his job to be a full time tuber....

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
I want his job!

Seriously though, it amazes me that Sam and others like Francis Bourgois and Jago Hazard make a living doing this.

I met Jago at a recent CURC meeting. He is middled-aged and currently works as a manager for the NHS, but he is about to give up his job to be a full time tuber....
I think it takes a lot of organisation and work. Another full timer is DIY perks, some of his projects are amazing but nor model railway related though he did do an interesting model submarine sort of thingy.