Stolen Items in the Netherlands

pghewett

Registered
7 Jan 2010
Best answers
Country flag
The following post has just appeared on District Dave's London Underground site (poster was sawb) - I have suggested there that this forum would be a good/better place for it to be seen by the right peopl:

I know this is in Holland, but I'm also aware we have an overseas delegation!

From an email forwarded on to me just now:

"My name is Raymond La Crois and on behalf of friend of mine I email you this message.

Read this message please carefully and spread the word on as many forums as possible

In the night of 6-7 January 2014 there was a break in is a Dutch workshop at Hilversum the Netherlands

All 3 self build, one o a kind, steam engines are stolen. With great detail and high standard

1. 3.5 inch Janny 2 feet long aprox 50 Lbs

2. 3.5 inch NCS 78 5 feet long 90 lbs

3. 5 inch S 160 2438 7 feet and 260 Lbs

4. 2 railcars

5. All cutting equipment

6. And a mobile track 5 inch and 7.25 inch

All models are coal fired working and have been built over 35 years of passion sweat and tears They are not easy to sell because of one of a kind

If you hear anything please contact the Dutch authorities or email the address info@radingspoor.nl.

Or call the Dutch police directly on land line +31 343578844 - they speak English"

bobg

Registered
3 May 2010
Middle Earth
Best answers
I have received that by direct email and was about to put it up, Cheers Phil.

bobg

Registered
3 May 2010
Middle Earth
Best answers
These items have been recovered. Found in a nearby field with a note attached. "Please inform the Police", obviously someone thought better of it.

stockers

Trains, aircraft, models, walking, beer, travel
24 Oct 2009
Nr. Ashford, Kent. England.
Best answers
Country flag
GOOD. The power of the internet. Makes these things virtually unsellable.