26 Oct 2009
Southampton
Best answers

Ferrysteam

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Co Durham
Best answers
That's a cracking railway you have Rod and the engine is superb.I love Regners...:love:

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Lovely Locos and a great looking line love all your bridges :clap:

tagorton

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Cornwall
Best answers
wpandyr said:
This afternoon I fired up two Regner engines, The IV K Saxon Meyer and TSSD Mallet, both are working compounds and ran beautifully on 2 bar pressure. Apologies for the background noise but neighbors with young children are just over the wall.

These are lovely bits of kit aren't they – excellent value for money as well.

wpandyr

Registered
26 Oct 2009
Southampton
Best answers
Thanks for the kind words guys, if it stays dry I might steam another couple later today..

New Haven Neil

trains bikes camping kayaking red wine.....more tr
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Awwww, go on then! Your audience awaits!!

You have a nice line there, and some very interesting locos, thanks for posting.:clap:

wpandyr

Registered
26 Oct 2009
Southampton
Best answers
For those of you that might be interested here are some clips of another Regner engine. A German BR70. This is unusual in that it is a 2-4-0 with the pilot wheels being mounted rigidly within the main frames and not in a truck. The model is a 1:32 scale of a standard gauge engine. It has cross tubes in the flue and is a prolific steamer and uses piston valves. It is RC controlled, servos and RX just fit in the bottom of the bunker area. RX batteries, AAA's are underneath between the frames.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rof-...ww.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Llg4q_rwI Enjoy

Ferrysteam

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Co Durham
Best answers
I've ordered the the new Regner Max,doesn't come out till March though,can't wait.

Ferrysteam

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Co Durham
Best answers
Excellent videos Rod,lovely engine.