SCATCHBUILT a tanker.......weathering and details with modfieds......

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
marshman said:
steven large said:
marshman said:
Another great job Steven. Have not forgotten your loco will PM postage tomorrow.

ooooooh,,,,,,god...glad u remind me...so pm me mate.....so thks u for yr lovely comments as well...cheers......spiderman..
p.s.knew u keep this loco for me.......lol.........

Enjoy your threads & your achievements so much i could not refuse you Steven. Will add a couple of axles for your junk yard when i send it. They are from a tank wagon but kept derailing when reversing through a point so i replaced them, no trouble since. Will be ok for you to rust up.

HI AGIAN....thks u mate..looking forward to hear from u agian.....yes before i have a fews problem with point tht my boxcar been de-railed alots!!!...then try to figurin it out for days days...lol..,,then i have to take the bodgies with wheels off boxcars to see if any wrong...yes see it more clear...just the flamin point...weird...then i got idea..got plastic clothes pegs..take it apart with spring..sort out...hot glue it....then try it with another boxcars...it went ok.....it was lgb points...mmmmmmm
so yes i can rust it up when u send me....cheers mate..aslo thks u for yr lovely comments..wow..
how it go with yr stuffs?...are u changing into loggin?...