ROTARY SNOW PLOW OY ON SOUND TEST

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Fitted a Mr Rails steam and whistle sound unit to my Rio Grande Rotary yesterday . Was steamed up and caught on film today on the Rockery Ridge Railroad for a sound test .:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqRHrpYbBg

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Re:ROTARY SNOW PLOW OY ON SOUND TEST

Brilliant piece of kit Richie - never tire of seeing it. I thought the mr rails sound unit was great and quite effective. I've fitted a mr rails 12 volt steam sound to my Heisler and am pleased with that also. Keep up the good work!

Mick

Richie

24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers

trammayo said:
Brilliant piece of kit Richie - never tire of seeing it. I thought the mr rails sound unit was great and quite effective. I've fitted a mr rails 12 volt steam sound to my Heisler and am pleased with that also. Keep up the good work!

Mick

Cheers Mick i'm really pleased with the Mr Rails sound boards so easy to fit come with pre wired speaker on/off switch and batteries the only two wires that i had to solder were the track feed . The whistle comes in a small black box with pre wired speaker and reed switch worked by 3 AAA batteries both units took less than an hour to fit :clap: Will be getting a few more whistle sound units for my Bachmann Annies they do some very nice American ones .
fd529cefd99a42a28b99b3dde54d5791.jpeg

ef41ec40291c463d8e9489229c967f5d.jpeg

royale

G scale and driving my Royale Sabre kit car
26 Oct 2009
Long Eaton
Best answers

Excellant, Richie -- looks really great.

Richie

24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers

royale said:
Excellant, Richie -- looks really great.
Cheers Royale for you kind comments:D

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
Colchester, United Kingdom
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Country flag

Well Richie, I was a little bit sceptical about the Mr Rails unit but I have got to say that, for the money, it is the 'Real deal' (on steps rather orange man) a real 'Bobbydazzler!'
I particularly like the the 'hand of god' whistle operation.
The cutter looks powerful enough to handle the white stuff and with the tenders it just has 'presence'. A fine job me lad.

Hofabooz

Registered
22 Dec 2009
Best answers
Country flag

Hi

Most excellant, Richie -- looks really great and sounds great to.

Regards

Mark

Richie

24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers

beavercreek said:
Well Richie, I was a little bit sceptical about the Mr Rails unit but I have got to say that, for the money, it is the 'Real deal' (on steps rather orange man) a real 'Bobbydazzler!'
I particularly like the the 'hand of god' whistle operation.
The cutter looks powerful enough to handle the white stuff and with the tenders it just has 'presence'. A fine job me lad.

Cheers Mike
Will have to do something about the hand of God the whistle unit does come with a reed switch so i might fit this to the tender , at the time when i ordered the whistle i didn't know that you could have the sound how you like it came with one long hoot so i might fit this one in my porter loco and get one with 3 short hoots to go on the plow to tell the loco pushing to slow down if you go on their web site they do many different american whistle and horns which sound great for £10:clap:

Richie

24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers

Hofabooz said:
Hi

Most excellant, Richie -- looks really great and sounds great to.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark Many thanks for your kind words :clap: