Replacement LGB small onboard decoder?

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Does anyone here know of anywhere that you can buy a direct replacement LGB small loco onboard decoder? I don't mean any of the LGB retro-fit types (55021, 55022 etc) OR any of the Massoth production ones like the L, the one I mean is the type that Massoth built specifically for LGB to put in the smaller factory-MTS locos like those in the digital start set? It's the same physical size as an L or LS, but has different plug connections - all the connections apart from the 4-wire motor/pickup cable (which is soldered on to the decoder) are via the tiny micro-CT plug sockets, a mix of 2, 3 and 4-pin types.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jon.

bunnyrabbit03

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Wiltshire
Best answers
Zerogee said:
Does anyone here know of anywhere that you can buy a direct replacement LGB small loco onboard decoder? I don't mean any of the LGB retro-fit types (55021, 55022 etc) OR any of the Massoth production ones like the L, the one I mean is the type that Massoth built specifically for LGB to put in the smaller factory-MTS locos like those in the digital start set? It's the same physical size as an L or LS, but has different plug connections - all the connections apart from the 4-wire motor/pickup cable (which is soldered on to the decoder) are via the tiny micro-CT plug sockets, a mix of 2, 3 and 4-pin types.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jon.

Yes, www.modell-land-service.de sells them:

http://www.modell-land-service.de/elektronik-decoder-c-370_371.html < Link To http://www.modell-land-se...decoder-c-370_371.html

I hope this helps.

Marc

Tony

Model railways
28 Feb 2010
East coast Essex
www.facebook.com
Best answers
hi jon ive got a handfull of bits but havnt a clue what they are so they may help heres 3 ....2 are the 55021 you dont want but the other i havnt a clue but there yours if you want them......EDIT well there you go ive just found it on the link Bunny put on.....its a
ME 014320 Decoder für 1 Motorige Loks 69800-S105
Ohne Originalverpackung
[69800105]

006-5.jpg

010-4.jpg

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks Marc, and Tony!
I'd gone right through Modell-Land's main site as my first place to check, but had missed these in their service section! Thanks for spotting it.

Tony - yes, that's the little fella!

I have one that may or may not be duff, it's heading over to Whatlep's in the post for him to check out for me - once I know if it's faulty, then I'll know whether I actually need a new one or not (or if the problem with the loco it came out of lies somewhere other than in the decoder).

Thanks again, chaps - Tony, I'll drop you a PM in a moment.

Jon.