Railways wanted for filming

Phil_Vincent

Registered
3 Jul 2020
Sydney
Best answers
Country flag
Hi fellow garden railwayers. Primarily my Australian brothers and sisters.

I am trying to get up a YouTube series on my channel, visiting other people's layouts, doing a bit of an interview with them about the history and building of the line then running my camera train around the track as a virtual ride on.

I'm Sydney based, so if you're far north QLD it's probably not a goer, but if you're within a few hours of Sydney and would be interested I'd love to hear from you.

Monty

Registered
16 Apr 2018
Springwood, NSW, Australia
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Phil,
Presume you are aware of Kevin King's [Pamak Hobbies] setup in Bargo, NSW which is behind his shop.
This is a link on the Pamak website to the photo gallery.....http://pamakhobbies.com/gallery/ .
May help.
Ian

Phil_Vincent

Registered
3 Jul 2020
Sydney
Best answers
Country flag
I am, I was there yesterday in fact and shot some video of the layout behind the shop. It's on my channel next Friday.

Reactions: 1 user

Gavin Sowry

Garden Railroader and Raconteur
27 Oct 2009
Hutt Valley, NZ
Best answers
Country flag
,,, within a few hours of Sydney and would be interested I'd love to hear from you.
Wellington NZ. closer to Australia than the rest of Australia.... G'day.

Reactions: 1 user

GAP

G Scale Trains, HO Trains, 1:1 Sugar Cane trains
14 Jun 2011
Bundaberg Queensland, Australia
Country
Australia
ringbalin-light-railway.blogspot.com
Best answers
Country flag
Hi fellow garden railwayers. Primarily my Australian brothers and sisters.

I am trying to get up a YouTube series on my channel, visiting other people's layouts, doing a bit of an interview with them about the history and building of the line then running my camera train around the track as a virtual ride on.

I'm Sydney based, so if you're far north QLD it's probably not a goer, but if you're within a few hours of Sydney and would be interested I'd love to hear from you.
I'm only 13.5 Hours drive away if you want to visit.

Phil_Vincent

Registered
3 Jul 2020
Sydney
Best answers
Country flag
I'm only 13.5 Hours drive away if you want to visit.
If I find myself in QLD anytime I'll look you up