New to the 1200z

littletone

Land Rover 101, Golf
25 Oct 2009
Sutton, Surrey, just south of London
Best answers
Country flag
Hi all,
Just upgraded to a massoth 1200z from a LGB MTS3 with 2 Navi.
My question is:
With the LGB MTS3 and 2 Navi I could boot up the system and go straight to the consist menu and run trains.
BUT with the 1200z and 2 Navi, it won?t allow me to go straight to the consist menu and run trains as one of the locos has an X next to it. Its not until a have selected the loco on its own that I can use the consist menu.
The 1200z is new with v2.61 software.
Thanks
Tony...

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
tony, you have to imput the locos into the nav, 1st.. before you can sl;ect the locos to consit with..as far as im awair..enjoy the navs/1200z ..fine bit of kit

Phil

Trains, Just Trains.
25 Oct 2009
Oldham, Manchester.
Best answers
Country flag
Whenever you consist a loco all the settings such as speed steps should be the same in what ever you try to consist..
reading the manuals help with most things like this.. :D

Zerogee

Clencher's Bogleman
25 Oct 2009
North Essex
Best answers
Country flag
Much as I love Massoth kit, their manuals are not always the most intuitive things to try to read through.... can't help with the consisting because I've never tried it, but I'm sure someone will pop up on here with some step-by-step instructions for you to follow.

Jon.

littletone

Land Rover 101, Golf
25 Oct 2009
Sutton, Surrey, just south of London
Best answers
Country flag
I think i should add a bit more.......
I have 16 consists on the navi's which were being used on the MTS3. When i select 1 of the 16, (some have 3 or 4 locos on them), 1 of the locos is marked with a X. i can only use that consist number once i have selected the loco marked X on its own first, then back to the consist number. Is this correct, because MTS3 didnt require this.