New Schleich figure for the CFR.

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Charnwood Forest Railway. Rothley. Leics.
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
New driver recruited to the CFR.image.jpeg Joe posing besides Freda, Betty is the regular driver.image.jpeg Joe gets his first footplate ride.image.jpeg In 1/19 scale Joe stands at 5' 10" tall.image.jpeg In 1/20 scale Joe stands at 6'1" tall.image.jpegJoe posing with Karl a 1/19 scale figure.
Joe comes from the Schleich range of farm figures. Both arms are moveable and he his free standing. He fits well in all the Roundhouse locomotives and also the Playmobil diesel.

Reactions: 3 users

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
New driver recruited to the CFR.View attachment 227139 Joe posing besides Freda, Betty is the regular driver.View attachment 227140 Joe gets his first footplate ride.View attachment 227141 In 1/19 scale Joe stands at 5' 10" tall.View attachment 227142 In 1/20 scale Joe stands at 6'1" tall.View attachment 227143Joe posing with Karl a 1/19 scale figure.
Joe comes from the Schleich range of farm figures. Both arms are moveable and he his free standing. He fits well in all the Roundhouse locomotives and also the Playmobil diesel.

Looks good in the cab. Nice to know the size too!

Reactions: 1 user

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
Another Schleich figure joins the CFR. Tom will be a relief driver and general factotum.image.jpeg Tom standing besides Maria. Joe standing besides Freda.image.jpeg Tom on the footplate of Maria.

Reactions: 3 users

funandtrains

Registered
20 Sep 2011
Croydon, Surrey
Best answers
Country flag
I have some of their stuff. The farm vehicles are good value too. TK Max sell these from time to time at good discounts.

stockers

Trains, aircraft, models, walking, beer, travel
24 Oct 2009
Nr. Ashford, Kent. England.
Best answers
Country flag
It's -
python.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Riograndad

Model Railroading, boats and oil painting,
6 Jul 2013
Northampton UK
Best answers
Country flag
View attachment 227492 Karl, Sean and Sven pose with Joe before commencing driver training.
Casey,with a name such as yours will you be doing the driver training;),,seriously,smart looking crew,what are these figures made from?what sort of plasic,and would they be able to be "modified",change pose for example,they look like they are a poly type and therefore would be glue unfreindly?or are they like LGB hard plastic which are easy to bash.?

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
Poly type, but I have fo
Casey,with a name such as yours will you be doing the driver training;),,seriously,smart looking crew,what are these figures made from?what sort of plasic,and would they be able to be "modified",change pose for example,they look like they are a poly type and therefore would be glue unfreindly?or are they like LGB hard plastic which are easy to bash.?[/QUOTE
Poly type. However I have found that soaking in hot water or the application of an heat gum makes them very malleable and easy to repose. I have also used epoxy resin to glue parts when I have performed amputations.

Riograndad

Model Railroading, boats and oil painting,
6 Jul 2013
Northampton UK
Best answers
Country flag
Poly type, but I have fo
Thanks Casey,thought they were poly,thats a shame as would be harder to reposition,although may be adaptable with heat as you say but and I`m not a fan of epoxy,bad experiences during my OO days but its food for thought ,thanks again.

Last edited: