my G SCALE USA RAILROADING..1st time runnin.........MAY 2010s

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
here is my 1st time uploading a video of my USAT nw-2 running around the tracks as testing running....
so i shares with u all members from this formus.....thks u for looking...

what are yr thought?....any comments here and post comments on utube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFZBM6R6dH8

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Steven - how are you doing? Seen your video - very good. Different, but effective, viewpoint (camera facing rear of train) like it. Like the telephone wires - how do they fare in bad weather?
You could do one which shows many of your set piece scenes - we've seen the stills now we want the movie!

Keep up the good work.

Mick

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
trammayo said:
Hi Steven - how are you doing? Seen your video - very good. Different, but effective, viewpoint (camera facing rear of train) like it. Like the telephone wires - how do they fare in bad weather?
You could do one which shows many of your set piece scenes - we've seen the stills now we want the movie!

Keep up the good work.

Mick
hi mate,,,,no time and no hear,,,,,,i was offline for a while due of family illness so the telephone line is from fishing line tht i got from my bro.....
the fishing lines is very strong!!!...suitable in any weather!.....yes i did tht on my camera....so tht why i put in the back of the cab looking over the cab roof.....so aslo today i was trying to sort out extra layout,,,,,,,,coz i have been scatchbuilting a loco shed 2 months ago.........so tht why i got a cunnin plan to make a extra tracks-point to go through the loco shed......

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Hi Steven
How nice to see some movement on your wonderful looking line :clap: Your USAT nw2 looks great after your weathering ,what decals & Railroad did you use on the cab ?

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
Richie said:
Hi Steven
How nice to see some movement on your wonderful looking line :clap: Your USAT nw2 looks great after your weathering ,what decals & Railroad did you use on the cab ?

hi richie,,thks u for yr comments.......ah i got tht usat nw-2 from stevelewis.....tht nw-2 is over 1o years old and it was xmas livey 2000......so he did respray satin black,,,,,,so i thought why not i go for heavy weathering aslo details,,,,,,then needed a name tht i cudnt get decals,,,so i copy and print out and cut it out and put it on.......A,,,,,,, COAST LINE,,,,,,cant spell it.. http://www.gscalecentral.net/tm?tree=true&m=56641

tht nw-2 is superb runnin and aslo rumble noises on the tracks,,,,,,,loves it so will uploading more video soon with all my own weathering boxcars and etc,,,,,,,,
so i saw yr photos of slowplough tender,,,,got a box showing usat? in yr house room....sw-4??

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
steven large said:
Richie said:
Hi Steven

hi richie,,thks u for yr comments.......ah i got tht usat nw-2 from stevelewis.....tht nw-2 is over 1o years old and it was xmas livey 2000......so he did respray satin black,,,,,,so i thought why not i go for heavy weathering aslo details,,,,,,then needed a name tht i cudnt get decals,,,so i copy and print out and cut it out and put it on.......A,,,,,,, COAST LINE,,,,,,cant spell it..

tht nw-2 is superb runnin and aslo rumble noises on the tracks,,,,,,,loves it so will uploading more video soon with all my own weathering boxcars and etc,,,,,,,,
so i saw yr photos of slowplough tender,,,,got a box showing usat?....sw-4??
Hi Steven
The USAT loco that you saw in the box was my latest buy a Rio Grande GP 38-2 will post some pis soon.

steven large

15 Dec 2009
Best answers
kool richie,,,post me picture of gp 38-2........i was supposed to install a sound for nw-2 but cudnt coz of my deafness....lamo.....
so tht why i feel the tracks rumble from the nw-2 when i put my hand on the base....kool...
so i have 3 nw-2 usat at the moment,,,,,,,,,

southern pacific.......brand new in box...
secondhand.....someone paint the colour ....need re-vamp it..repair....front light pop!!!..oh boy
my nw-2 ..a.c.line.....10 years old.....re-modfied it.....