Mohawk Valley Driving Trailer Conversion #60

Mohawk Valley

Registered
11 Feb 2023
Coventry UK
Best answers
Country flag
Waiting to emerge from Little Falls works is refurbished driving trailer #60. This was a simple trailer and has now been fitted with driving controls at both ends and a one piece front dash/windscreen panel, which I’m now producing. I think it looks really great and well worth all the effort.
IMG_8141.jpegIMG_8142.jpegIMG_8143.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

tramwayknowledge

Tramway Modelling
22 Oct 2011
Fife
Best answers
Country flag
Looks good. Your printed ends make a handsome addition. But I think those rather strange Bachman long handrails now look even odder than they did on the original car.
Bachman may think they are gutter downpipes, but I doubt that they would have the capacity to deal with the rain collected on the roof........

Mohawk Valley

Registered
11 Feb 2023
Coventry UK
Best answers
Country flag
Looks good. Your printed ends make a handsome addition. But I think those rather strange Bachman long handrails now look even odder than they did on the original car.
Bachman may think they are gutter downpipes, but I doubt that they would have the capacity to deal with the rain collected on the roof........
Yes, I totally agree with you, so…a bit of fiddling round and pruning…hey presto we have handrails that look like handrails..
Cheers
Martin

IMG_8149.jpegIMG_8147.jpegIMG_8146.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user