MLS Sound Card/RC Trains

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Not quite a product review more a manufacturer and retailer review. I have a number of MLS cards, and I found that one would not reset, so I contacted Peter at MyLocoSound, who then (by arrangement) very promptly phoned me to asses the the issue, and he considered the card needed returning. However during removal of the card the remote sensor was identified as the issue. Phil at RC Trains was copied in on the email discussion, and from logging the incident to receiving the replacement sensor from Phil was 3 days.
So just I thought public praise for both would be justifiable for the excellent and speedy service received, a job well done :).

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
:blush:

Madman

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Pennsylvania, USA
Best answers
Country flag
I purchased an MLS module from G Scale Graphics, the American supplier of said product, just last week. Being somewhat technically challenged, when it comes to these types of products, I must say that it didn't take me long to "Get it".

As far as tech help from Del Tapparor, of G Scale Graphics goes, as usual he is one of the best at helping after that sale.