Massoth softwear

French Chuffed

Registered
24 Oct 2009
South Brittany
Best answers
I want to install the Massoth PC software on a PC I am hoping to set up for the train room. It was said in a previous thread, just go to the Massoth website and download but where is the software I have logged on but the firmware is 0.01mb hardly a program and I can?t open it either. I must be going senile.

muns

Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Southampton, U.K.
www.gardenrailoutlet.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
The Massoth programming software and update software can be found in the Download Center under "DiMAX" then "DiMAX + eMOTION software", you will need to login to gain access (register if you need to).

French Chuffed

Registered
24 Oct 2009
South Brittany
Best answers
Thanks muns, I must be having a bad hair day. It looks a better program than the previous version, now to go check some locos.

mbendebba

Registered
14 Feb 2010
Baltimore, MD, USA
Best answers
Country flag
French Chuffed: there is a small hiccup in the program that you should be aware of. If you change mid-speed, re-check the values of the programmable speed steps, a few will turn out to be incorrectly set, right around speed step 14, 15, and 16.
It may be the program or it could be something else, I haven't had time to pinpoint the problem, but you need to keep in mind.

French Chuffed

Registered
24 Oct 2009
South Brittany
Best answers
Hi mbendedda thanks, I will keep to the standard speed curve for the time being. The program is much more user friendly, (helps being in English) one thing I need to do is sort out a flashing light for the roof of the Track Cleaner that I have installed the XLS decoder. I am also using an old LGB decoder to run the cleaning wheels utilising the switch in the cab to switch between programming and running, using the old socket on the rear of the engine to access programming the LGB decoder after switching the switch in the cab.