Massoth Feedback Module

frankando12

Registered
15 Jul 2011
Best answers
Country flag
Hi
I have just activated a Massoth Feedback Module. In the Massoth User Manual for the Feedback Module there is two Automatic Programing Example (1) A Shuttle with an intermediate stop. I followed the instructions and found this worked great after some fine tuning. Programing Example (2) is for a passing siding Two contacts 6 programing functions. I have set this up on a test track with two locos on rollers. I have followed the same programing functions as shown in the User guide on page 9 , the only setting I have changed are the loco address's, I use a magnet to activate the contacts. The scenario loco 2 my loco addressed in Number 1 sequence makes contact with 1a Reed programed for a 15 second delay and then it should Stop. This dose not happen, when I activate the contact, Loco 2 stops no delay waits 15 seconds and starts running again. Loco 7 the other loco when 1a is activated Number 2 programing sequence is suppose to start running this dose not happen. Contact 1a also activates the switch and throws it for number 7 loco to return, this works OK. The contact 1a and 1b are working. I have checked the wiring to the module and it seems fine . I know the module is working as the Shuttle Example worked . Has any one have an Idea what I may have done wrong. Thanks Frank

frankando12

Registered
15 Jul 2011
Best answers
Country flag
Hi
I am sure Loco 2 is responding to the contact being tripped, I would have thought that the 15 second delay that is programed in the Programing set up would stop the Loco after 15 seconds not instantly as it dose and then continues running after the 15 second delay. I have tried programing with no delay time and the Loco stops Instantly and dose not restart. In this scenario Loco 5 is also suppose to move once the contact is tripped but there is no response form it, the switch will operates with this contact being tripped.