Live Steam Aster Duchess

main131

Registered
26 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Please view the YouTube video
The Duchess is a suburb runner and I have it for sale.
I am more than happy to offer full running tuition should it be required and there are loads of available G1 tracks including my own here in the Midlands. I might also be persuaded to throw in the six carriages although two of them are marked.
Should you want to have a chat and negotiate a deal then text me on 07789870110
We are all railway enthusiasts otherwise we would not be on this forum... Trevor

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
Should this not be in the classified area, with a specific price and photos!!

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Charnwood Forest Railway. Rothley. Leics.
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
Please view the YouTube video
The Duchess is a suburb runner and I have it for sale.
I am more than happy to offer full running tuition should it be required and there are loads of available G1 tracks including my own here in the Midlands. I might also be persuaded to throw in the six carriages although two of them are marked.
Should you want to have a chat and negotiate a deal then text me on 07789870110
We are all railway enthusiasts otherwise we would not be on this forum... Trevor

Great video Trevor, good luck with the sale.

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Nice, very nice. But , as Jimmy B said, a guide to the amount of lucre required would be nice

8 Mar 2014
San Diego
Country
Armenia
www.elmassian.com
Best answers
Country flag
Actually forum rules for classified:

1. This forum gives the facility for members to offer garden railway related items for sale and also the facility for members to accept those offers and for them to communicate with each other. That is the absolute limit of this forums involvement. No liability can be accepted by this Forum, its owners, operators or moderators.
2. The thread title should relate to the item/items being sold ("Items for sale" is not acceptable).
3. The price must be stated. This is not an auction - please don't ask for 'offers'. (Keeps everything simple this way).
4. A picture of the actual article must be displayed. No catalogue or library pictures please. (If you have problems posting a picture contact a moderator). Ensure you have your pictures ready before starting a sales thread.
5. A good description of the item(s) for sale indicating any faults/problems if applicable and general condition.
6. Some indication of the method of delivery should be given. Ideally a price for postal service or 'collect'.
7. Not for trade use. Also, you are limited to 5 items per calendar month unless agreed otherwise with the Mods (like your selling a collection with good reason.)
8. The owners, operators and moderators may amend or delete posts, offers and acceptances at anytime without notice.