LGB 45420 Orange Crane Car

Swimmer

Registered
3 May 2020
North Carolina
Best answers
Anyone know where I can find this car for purchase? Looking for
C-8 LN condition with original box. Car produced from 2004-2006. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Monty

Registered
16 Apr 2018
Springwood, NSW, Australia
Best answers
Country flag
I know this is a very long shot but there is something similar in Australia if that is any help, won't be the same and postage may be prohibitive.
Just a wild thought, all the best in your search.
Monty

schienenkönig

I'm a tram enthusiast and have made trams Scale G
4 May 2014
Wuppertal
Country
Germany
www.schwebebahn-wtal.de
Best answers
Country flag
Last edited:

Swimmer

Registered
3 May 2020
North Carolina
Best answers
Thanks for the info. However I don’t relish buying from overseas. Also not fluent in German even with translator app that I don’t know how to use.

Hoping to find someone in US that might want to sell their LGB 45420 orange crane car.

Again, thanks to both you guys for your ideas. I may have to revisit them if not fortunate to find this item in US.

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks for the info. However I don’t relish buying from overseas. Also not fluent in German even with translator app that I don’t know how to use.

Hoping to find someone in US that might want to sell their LGB 45420 orange crane car.

Again, thanks to both you guys for your ideas. I may have to revisit them if not fortunate to find this item in US.

Well, OnlyTrains.com seem to have one in bu it's not orange, it's yellow and black:

and, maybe, likewise here:

It looks like the number 40043 has been used a number of times irrespective of the colour of the item.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Being 'over there'..

Have you asked on LSC? :think:

Dan

Registered
28 Jan 2010
Eastern MA, USA
Best answers
Country flag
There is the yellow lake george and boulder version #94042 if you are desparate.