Hi Def Ride on video.

Jisonga

Garden Railways, Motor Sport, Games Consoles.
24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
This brand new Ride On video of my Waterloo Creek Railroad and is shot using my new 720p Hi Def digital camcorder.

I am hoping that this new camcorder will bring new life to my railway and railway videos once i get the hang of it that is!

This new video shows how the planting has now started to take root and also how the new station layout looks and works.

http://www.youtube.com/jisonga#p/u/0/Urd_9ZrlqKg

Jason.

mike

Master at annoying..
Staff member
GSC Moderator
24 Oct 2009
Rossendale
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
railways grown nicely jasion, gardens matured , everything looks great..
nice spot for the massoth!!:D

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Thanks mate i am really happy with the way my new railway is settling in and have already got a lot of enjoyment from it.

Jason.

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Ceredigion, Mid Wales, UK
Best answers
Jisonga said:
This brand new Ride On video of my Waterloo Creek Railroad and is shot using my new 720p Hi Def digital camcorder.

I am hoping that this new camcorder will bring new life to my railway and railway videos once i get the hang of it that is!

This new video shows how the planting has now started to take root and also how the new station layout looks and works.

http://www.youtube.com/jisonga#p/u/0/Urd_9ZrlqKg

Jason.

Really enjoyed watching your video Jason, it almost stopped me posting my little Key Fob movie, but I thought it had to be done..... thanks for your response!

Rob

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
I am looking forward to getting some real drivers eye views with the new camera you mentioned in your post.

I must of watched your video near 10 times already must drag myself away from this laptop.

Jason.

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Ceredigion, Mid Wales, UK
Best answers
Jisonga said:
I am looking forward to getting some real drivers eye views with the new camera you mentioned in your post.

I must of watched your video near 10 times already must drag myself away from this laptop.

Jason.

Wow, that's a great compliment.... should I be talking to Dreamworks or Disney/Pixar about an animated sequel ? :rofl::rolleyes:

Thanks again
Rob

l

JRinTawa

Member of the Wellington Garden Railway Group
25 Oct 2009
Tawa
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Great definition Jason, nice inviting feeling to your railway.:D

CoggesRailway

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
super and lovely kept garden too

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Great vid mate!

And Mizzy Gizzy loved all the animals. Especially the wabbits....

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Thanks guys.

I am starting to find it a lot easier to work with this new file format.

For a start this new camcorder is SD card only so its just a matter of popping card in PC and dragging clips across and then as they record in MP4 format i don't need to convert it to use it and file size is very managable compared with some of the old avi file formats.

Jason.

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Thanks all.

Check out my latest video which has seen me go back in time before standard deffination let alone High Deffination!

Jason.

Granitechops

Narrow Gauge 1/12th scale on 45mm</br>Quarrying &
24 Oct 2009
Sunny Devon Uk
Best answers
Jisonga said:
Thanks guys.

I am starting to find it a lot easier to work with this new file format.

For a start this new camcorder is SD card only so its just a matter of popping card in PC and dragging clips across and then as they record in MP4 format i don't need to convert it to use it and file size is very managable compared with some of the old avi file formats.

Jason.
So just as I understand correctly, your camcorder records it as MP4, not the software converting it as it loads onto your PC?
what make is your camcorder?

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Yes thats right mate it records onto sd cards in mp4 format making for very compact file size and it can be edited by most video packages.

The camcorder is a Sanyo xacti TH1.

Jason.

David1226

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Country
United-States
Best answers
Country flag
Jason

Love the soundtrack....who...what.....???

David

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Great ride on video Jason :clap:The garden really taken shape very nice :clap:

Philbahn

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Swinton Manchester
Best answers
Country flag
Nice layout and interesting. Could do with catenary though Jason.:D:D

Expert in it now:clap:

87cf8436389a48439ccc92ecd0c9d350.jpg

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
The dog can do enough damage as it is without anything overhead as well, that along with many ideas will have to wait for another year mate.

The music i use is from a free play site called - http://freeplaymusic.com/ - this a link to their old site which is still working ok and is alot easier to use.

I am really pleased with the way the garden is coming along now and my other half is still ordering more plants to help cover any bare ground left.

Jason.

chris m01

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Birmingham, UK
Best answers
Country flag
Hi Jason

I would watch out with freeplay as it does not appear to be as free as you might at first think. See their terms of use http://freeplaymusic.com/licensing/termsofuse.php and their rates page http://www.freeplaymusic.com/licensing/ratecard.php . After reading that lot I decided not to add their music to my videos.

Terms of use
3. FPM Uses Requiring A Signed Paid License:
...(h) Internet
(i) Any website including but not limited to personal websites and any website used to promote a business, product, service, organization or club;

6. You agree to pay FPM all reasonable attorneys. fees and costs incurred by FPM to collect any past due amounts.

And the fees ...
Intranet & Internet - Web Page Use - Blogs [/size] http://www.freeplaymusic.com/licensing/ratecard.php#top < Link To
oarrow.gif

Rates are, per Freeplay title, per URL.

Personal Web Page use -individual, private, non-commercial $75.00