Hello From Northern California

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome Greg....

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
Colchester, United Kingdom
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome Greg. This forum never falls short when you need someone to help.
I run an American themed railroad that has all power modes operational including live steam.
I look forward to seeing photos of yours on here.

chasaitch

chasaitch
17 Feb 2016
Banburyshire OX155LF
Best answers
Country flag
Hi there, it's great to see all these guys from the Bay area. Aprepos nothing really I had 3 months in Oakland back in the summer of '67 and it was said that once you got there there was no there there. Is there somewhere there now?

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
Hi there, it's great to see all these guys from the Bay area. Aprepos nothing really I had 3 months in Oakland back in the summer of '67 and it was said that once you got there there was no there there. Is there somewhere there now?
You old hippie you................................

stevedenver

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Welcome greg.
Best on the rebuild.

greghile

Registered
11 Jun 2017
Martinez, CA
Best answers
You were there in the Summer of Love and there was nothing there? Actually, I'm not sure things have changed all that much. Still not a lot of there there. However, we do have this basketball team that I hear is pretty good. LOL

I live in Martinez, which is about 20 miles north of Oakland. It is a quiet little close-knit town surrounded by trains with a long history -- the home of John Muir, the birthplace of Joe DiMaggio and, rumor has it, the martini ...