Grain Mill put outside.

Jerry Barnes

Garden Railways, Live Steam, Jukeboxes, Record Col
27 Oct 2009
USA-central Nebraska
thescrr.com
Best answers
Country flag
I finally got the grain mill outside where I wanted it, on the inner loop. It is held down with 8 U-shaped garden stakes through the L brackets
I screwed to the plywood sides I used(Under the Precision Products siding) It was a kit from Ozark. I made the signs from photos of the ones
on the grain mill in town(except for the coal sign-a friend had that). I still need to hook up the lighting. It has two lights on top and one inside.

Steve

I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was b
1 Jan 1970
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Best answers
Country flag
Brilliant Gerry ,But for just one moment i thought you had written Graham Mills Put Outside :rofl:

royale

G scale and driving my Royale Sabre kit car
26 Oct 2009
Long Eaton
Best answers
That brings back memories. What an excellant model, Jerry - it looks really great. One of my ex-art students in Saskatchewan is painting pictures of every grain elevator in Saskatchewan -she's been working on them for about four years and still not quite finished! They've been published in a series of books and she pretty well sells all she paints - John.

Jerry Barnes

Garden Railways, Live Steam, Jukeboxes, Record Col
27 Oct 2009
USA-central Nebraska
thescrr.com
Best answers
Country flag
I was an art teacher also, but have not done any work since I retired, sorta burned out on it I guess.

nico

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Ireland
nslrailroad.webs.com
Best answers
Jerry Barnes said:
I finally got the grain mill outside where I wanted it, on the inner loop. It is held down with 8 U-shaped garden stakes through the L brackets
I screwed to the plywood sides I used(Under the Precision Products siding) It was a kit from Ozark. I made the signs from photos of the ones
on the grain mill in town(except for the coal sign-a friend had that). I still need to hook up the lighting. It has two lights on top and one inside.

The mill looks great Jerry sorry i didnt check it out sooner:clap: