Got my goat(s)

Mik

Steam tractors, good books, scratchbuilding models
17 Dec 2009
The wilds of Western Pennsylvania
www.the-ashpit.com
Best answers
Ever since I built the 'mountain' to cover the trailer tongue last year, my eldest daughter has been hinting (demanding, yapping, everything but buying them herself) that, in HER considered opinion, it desperately needed a flock of goats. I'd seen the sets on fleabay, but thought they were a bit spendy.... Turns out that they are marked up quite a bit. They're New Ray, and I found them in a store. 2 of his sets of goats, plus a 1/32 farmer and 8 pieces of fence for $2.99....

The farmer was too small to be usable in 1/24, but I had a cheap German one in a box.
P1010005.jpg

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Now that's a bargain - paid a lot more than that for one! We also have some full size animated ones!

c4ada089e99641829c476839904bd84c.jpg

Mik

Steam tractors, good books, scratchbuilding models
17 Dec 2009
The wilds of Western Pennsylvania
www.the-ashpit.com
Best answers
We used to have toggs and fainting goats years ago. They'd let themselves out, eat the neighbor's roses. then jump on the roof of the car to leave their little berry presents..... all in all less trouble than the current midget mafia (neighborhood children)

like kittens, or puppies, they're awful cute when they are little...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkKtJHcfkME

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Ours are togg/sannen x - the one (sandy) just showing as a different mother to the twins. Billy (the horned one) has knocked seven bells out of the hay shed - couldn't have done a better job with a sledge hammer myself:rofl: He stands over 7ft on his hind legs. No trees left at all!