DafyddElvy

1:22.5 & 15mm Scale Trams, , NG Steam Railways
10 Feb 2021
West Lothian
Country
Scotland
Best answers
Country flag
Found out today that KW Trams have increased their range of G Scale tram parts, I already use their 21E truck sides which I'm happy with, I'll now be ordering a set of their 22E equal traction bogie parts.

I am only a satisfied customer with no connection to the trader.

David

Reactions: 1 user

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Found out today that KW Trams have increased their range of G Scale tram parts, I already use their 21E truck sides which I'm happy with, I'll now be ordering a set of their 22E equal traction bogie parts.

I am only a satisfied customer with no connection to the trader.

David
That link shows the maximum traction bogie?

DafyddElvy

1:22.5 & 15mm Scale Trams, , NG Steam Railways
10 Feb 2021
West Lothian
Country
Scotland
Best answers
Country flag
That link shows the maximum traction bogie?
Correct, it's the maximum traction bogie, not equal traction, it was well past my bed time and sent the message just before hitting the pillow, the 22E is the bogie I am looking to get :)

KW G Scale parts link now provided, there isn't anything really exciting but the fact we have more parts available to us I thought was worth sharing.

David

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Correct, it's the maximum traction bogie, not equal traction, it was well past my bed time and sent the message just before hitting the pillow, the 22E is the bogie I am looking to get :)

KW G Scale parts link now provided, there isn't anything really exciting but the fact we have more parts available to us I thought was worth sharing.

David
Yes, nice to see a supplier, so many have gone.