Fundenhall 2009

Lordraglan274

Too much of a good thing is nearly enough.
25 Oct 2009
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Best answers
Country flag
The video of the Fundenhall Gala this summer, with only a small selection of the locos in use, but we hope you enjoy watching the trains go by. The layout is a very simple long single track run through almost open countryside, which can represent almost any age or country. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFLrioDIRS4

beavercreek

Travel, Art, Theatre, Music, Photography, Trains
24 Oct 2009
Colchester, United Kingdom
www.facebook.com
Best answers
Country flag
Great bit of footage Syd, I can;'t wait till I get some of my kit onto George's line!

Lordraglan274

25 Oct 2009
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Best answers
Country flag
Thank you for the compliments. However Mike, the Fundenhall line is at Malcolms, although we all visit George's Sprowston and Norwich Railway as well when he has open days. Here is a rare photo taken some three and a half years ago ( George is a big strapping teenager now ! ) of the assembled crew at Georges....left to right its Gearge's Dad, James, George's mun, George himself and Malcolm with Chris and Robert in charge of operations in front. There is now a bridge for the trains to go under at this point. I have escaped being there as I had the camara.
Syd.

E

Elmtree Line

Looks like a rule 8 consist :clap: :D

E

Elmtree Line

<p> </p><p>Looks like a <strong>CAT</strong>astrophe on the way </p><p>:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: </p><p>:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:</p><p> </p>

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
Lordraglan274 - 11/11/2009 12:57 AM

The video of the Fundenhall Gala this summer, with only a small selection of the locos in use, but we hope you enjoy watching the trains go by. The layout is a very simple long single track run through almost open countryside, which can represent almost any age or country. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFLrioDIRS4

Great video Syd, well filmed by your Professional Cameraman as always....

Lordraglan274

25 Oct 2009
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks for your compliments Gizzy.
That's Jonathan, as seen relaxing in shorts talking to Malcolm on the photo above at Fundenhall.
He also has a passion for Tractors and has produced many DVDs on the subject, mostly published by Second Sight Productions and more recently 'Old Pond', but the railway is entirely a hobby as it should be.
James and myself have also just made an hour long DVD for the 'Trolleybus Museum at Sandtoft' entitled Building Our Dream to celebrate their 40 year anniversary and now available at the Museum shop. It was a voluntary production and again Jonathan's filming is superb. James does the presenting to camara, whilst I struggle off-screen with the production and editing !

Syd