dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
I went to see a good friends line yesterday to demonstrate how to use a live steam engine as he has just bought one. The demo consisted of my Roundhouse Jack and Peter Angus Surabeya Tram Locomotive on one run each. He was shown how to set up a live steam loco, fuel water etc. Then he did the other one himself. The following are the to 2 movies taken on the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBcNOF1drgM [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE8rXMAUCB8

The Blue Coach is around 27 years old, having been bought by the current owner back in 1983 or so. Then given to me and returned to him when he got into Garden Railways again. There is another that goes with it. The Green Coach is a current LGB DR Offering.
JonD

LTfan

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Best answers
Thanks for those videos - very nice.

David

PS - Only the brave should visit the Peter Angus website and look at the gallery.

trammayo

Interested in vintage commercial vehicle, trams, t
24 Oct 2009
Co. Mayo
Country
Ireland
Best answers
Country flag
Great little videos - just love steam trams!

Mick

dunnyrail

Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks for the kind comments guys, glad you enjoyed the vids.
JonD

Spule 4

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Les États-Unis
Best answers

dunnyrail

Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
My particular favorite is the Swiss Steam Tram. Maybe if I can find the dosh and the patience for his circa 3 year waiting list I may go for one. Would make a nice shed mate for the Surabeya Tram. I notice from his list that he is not offering this one anymore.
JonD

C&S

Registered
3 Nov 2009
Best answers
Nice loco, nice layout. On the second clip it looks as if something was run over just by the tunnel mouth. Nothing serious, I hope.

dunnyrail

Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
Country flag
C&S said:
Nice loco, nice layout. On the second clip it looks as if something was run over just by the tunnel mouth. Nothing serious, I hope.

Well spotted Giles, have no memory of it on the day. May have been the wrong kind of leaf.
JonD