Film to go with Hello

Jisonga

Garden Railways, Motor Sport, Games Consoles.
24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Nice one mate not only a great video which i really enjoyed but a great heads up about key ring camcorder which i have just placed an order for.

Jason.

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Ceredigion, Mid Wales, UK
Best answers
Jisonga said:
Nice one mate not only a great video which i really enjoyed but a great heads up about key ring camcorder which i have just placed an order for.

Jason.

Thanks Jason, I wouldn't have believed it was possible to buy such a great little device for so little..... I must repeat my thanks to the subscriber to MyLargeScale.com for pointing me in this direction:*

Regards
Rob

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Got a little wait for mine as its coming from China but looking forward to creating some quality videos such as yours when it does get here.

Jason.

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Best answers
Jisonga said:
Got a little wait for mine as its coming from China but looking forward to creating some quality videos such as yours when it does get here.

Jason.

Jason!!!! you have a great footage 'track' record - I'll be first to watch them :admire:

Rob

JRinTawa

Member of the Wellington Garden Railway Group
25 Oct 2009
Tawa
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
That' real impressive off such a cheap tiny cam. Me needs one!
And nice railway too:)

CoggesRailway

Registered
25 Oct 2009
Best answers
wonderful railway!!!! i used to live in aberystwyth so love your part of the world too...

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Best answers
CoggesRailway said:
wonderful railway!!!! i used to live in aberystwyth so love your part of the world too...

Thanks for your very generous comment.... if you are ever back up this way, send me a PM and you can see it in the flesh (warts and all!!!)

AND thanks JR in Tawa - could be cheaper to get for you?
Regards
Rob

Jisonga

24 Oct 2009
South East England.
Best answers
Going back to topic start and file formats.

Have you tried either Windows or Windows Live movie maker and these programs are free and can handle most file formats including avi.

If not why not try this bit of free conversion software - http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html - Download page - http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html - and scroll down to the bottom of the page to find link.

This bit of free software will convert anything to anything with ease.

Hope this helps a bit mate but will know more about what does and does not work with this piece of kit once my camera turns up.

Jason.

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Best answers
Jisonga said:
Going back to topic start and file formats.

Have you tried either Windows or Windows Live movie maker and these programs are free and can handle most file formats including avi.

If not why not try this bit of free conversion software - http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html - Download page - http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html - and scroll down to the bottom of the page to find link.

This bit of free software will convert anything to anything with ease.

Hope this helps a bit mate but will know more about what does and does not work with this piece of kit once my camera turns up.

Jason.

Thanks Jason

Funnily enough I did try using Windows MM -which doesn't seem to crash my machine if I work in small bites, but I wanted to blank out the date/time stamp - which itself needs software to access to update anyway - so I needed to go back to one of my other two (paid for) packages. The problem I think is my CPU is tired and can't handle the high data exchange anymore.

When I get it sorted & convert this little loco to r/c, I will make an epic 'remake' of the General.... pre production promo shot:rofl:

f6a29384d1734ffe92443e4734939869.jpg

Thanks again for your advice

Rob

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Best answers
delivery of oblivion said:
looks and sounds fabulous mate !!!!

Thanks Postie Mate - very kind of you to deliver such comments!

Rob

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
£8 for pix and £6 for sound?

I'm seriously impressed!

The layout looks great too....

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Best answers
Gizzy said:

I'm seriously impressed!

Thanks Gizzy,
the MP3 output needed amplifying as well so £12 is the true figure!

BTW enjoyed your vids a lot, but you should have a word with the rock band in the observation car!:happy:

Regards
Rob

Gizzy

A gentleman, a scholar, and a railway modeller....
26 Oct 2009
Cambridgeshire
www.gscalecentral.net
Best answers
Country flag
robsmorgan said:
Gizzy said:

I'm seriously impressed!

Thanks Gizzy,

BTW enjoyed your vids a lot, but you should have a word with the rock band in the observation car!:happy:

Regards
Rob
My rock band didn't cost me £12 though! The original sound on the video was from the loco, but when I stopped it at the half way point, so as to change the polarity of the controller, I lost the sound for a second and it didn't sound quite right.

So I used one of the freebie tracks from youtube that was about the same length as the video instead....

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Best answers
Gizzy said:
robsmorgan said:
Gizzy said:

I'm seriously impressed!

Thanks Gizzy,

Regards
Rob
My rock band didn't cost me £12 though! The original sound on the video was from the loco, but when I stopped it at the half way point, so as to change the polarity of the controller, I lost the sound for a second and it didn't sound quite right.

So I used one of the freebie tracks from youtube that was about the same length as the video instead....

Shucks Gizzy, I was convinced you were Mr Waterman (in disguise) and you had a band auditioning! :rofl:

Rob

robsmorgan

Registered
5 Feb 2010
Best answers