Feedback from reverse loop

Diesel2000

Registered
18 Feb 2020
Chicago
Best answers
Country flag
Thanks again for your answers, I have looked at the Massoth detectors and feedback modules. You are correct they could be the solution, either for the reverse loops in isolation or for the complete layout for standardisation.

One question, how do you tell iTrain to ignore the block exit sensor? I use two sensor tracks for stations to fix the stop point but the track is uni directional. I assume your entry and exit sensor is at the very start of the block and your blocks are bi directional?
Just to be clear the Massoth feedback modules will only work with Massoth CS. The feedback modules are brand-specific to the CS so you will want to use the feedback interface for the CS you are using. The Massoth track contacts, however, will work with any feedback module that supports generator type/reed switch.

My blocks are bidirectional so the exit feedback plays no role in stopping position. The stopping position in iTrain is calculated off the entry feedback when using positions. In the old method you could define entry and braking feedbacks but that’s not necessary anymore with using positions calculation.

Last edited: