Even more figures for the CFR.

• Hi Guest

We will be moving G Scale Central to a new server at 7pm GMT on Monday 30th January, if you see this message after that time then you are still on the old server so do not post anything as it will not be transferred to the new one. Once this message is no longer visible to you, then you are on the new server.

There will be no site changes at all, just moving to a new server (faster, shinier, better etc etc)

Paul

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Charnwood Forest Railway. Rothley. Leics.
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
I picked these figures from my favourite charity shop yesterday:-
29AAFFBA-2AAE-4FBE-B52C-34EDFA5EE090.jpeg

They are all articulated and can be set in very poses. In 1/19 scale they vary in height from 6ft to 6ft 7inches.
They were in the oddments bin and marked up as £2 each. I paid £20(it is for charity)for all four which I think is still a bargain.
The kind manager said she would look out for anymore figures that were still in the stock room.

Reactions: 1 user

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
I picked these figures from my favourite charity shop yesterday:-
View attachment 307190

They are all articulated and can be set in very poses. In 1/19 scale they vary in height from 6ft to 6ft 7inches.
They were in the oddments bin and marked up as £2 each. I paid £20(it is for charity)for all four which I think is still a bargain.
The kind manager said she would look out for anymore figures that were still in the stock room.
I had some very similar in times gone by, think they will be in a box somewhere or been added as drivers to locs sold on.

Reactions: 1 user

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
I have acquired two more figures from the charity shop.
They are about 1/18 scale, but in 1/19 they scale out as 6’5” tall, so not a bad size for portraying modern workers on the railway:- image.jpg

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
After some research on the internet I have found that the figures are manufactured by a firm JoyToy in China, the scale is 1/18 as I thought.
image.jpg
They are fully poseable.
image.jpg

image.jpg

casey jones snr

Registered
20 Apr 2010
Country
England
Best answers
Country flag
I had some very similar in times gone by, think they will be in a box somewhere or been added as drivers to locs sold on.
It is the same here. Figures are fitted and the locomotives get passed on along with the figures.