Earl in the snow and cold

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
If you ever get around to mine next summer will demonstrate both methods as I have a Diesel that I have not thus far been able to convert to a Palm Controller, believe me I have tried!

Now there is a challenge for the 'hive-mind' of the Forum..

"How may I control thee? Let me count the way's" :):devil::devil::devil:

JimmyB

Now retired - trains and fishing
23 Feb 2018
Weston-super-Mare
www.tumble-down-falls.co.uk
Best answers
Country flag
For the unenlightened, I assume palm controllers are the small Fosworks/Deltang type transmitters with the rotor control.

artfull dodger

Registered
12 Apr 2012
Kokomo, Indiana USA
Best answers
Country flag
Correct JimmyB. I use the one from RCS out of Australia. I love it when compared to the old stick radio in my Earl. Earl had been coverted to 2.4 by ANG when my friend bought it a few years ago. Still had that radio when I got it from him. I swapped in the RCS set up and my friend just swapped the same style RCS into his Roundhouse Lilla. He is very pleased. I still think it has to do with coming from the small scale electric trains that use this style controller as to who likes this and who prefers a twin stick radio.

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
If you ever get around to mine next summer will demonstrate both methods as I have a Diesel that I have not thus far been able to convert to a Palm Controller, believe me I have tried!
That'll be good.