Deltang RC setup not connecting

Robert Howard

Registered
1 Feb 2014
Derby UK
Best answers
Hi All,

Been a while since I have been on this site but would really appreciate any help.

I am using Deltang RC with battery power on all my locos which has been great for two years but recently two receivers have started playing up. A RX 102-1 and a newer RX 65.

I can bind them OK to transmitters and control the loco. But, if I turn everything off and on again, the transmitter and receiver do not connect. Constant light on transmitter and slow flash on receiver.

I can successfully use my TX-22 controller with other receivers on other locos, so I think the problem is the receiver but could be wrong.

All of my kit has been well used by my kids and dropped etc so breakages are possible.

Any ideas?

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
It does sound like a Receiver problem..

A reset of the receivers *might* help, but it may require them going back to have the software reloaded.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Do a Google-search for 'Deltang paper clip settings'..

That will not only tell you how to do the reset, but will also allow you to confirm that 'Selecta' is enabled on the receivers.

ge_rik

British narrow gauge (esp. Southwold and W&LLR)
24 Oct 2009
Cheshire
www.riksrailway.blogspot.com
Best answers
Country flag
As Phil says. Check the Selecta settings on each rx first. The 'factory reset' function is not always successful so only use that as a last resort. Failing that, it's a case of return to supplier to have the software reinstalled.

Rik

Robert Howard

Registered
1 Feb 2014
Derby UK
Best answers
Thanks all for your advice

Will try a couple of the suggestions