Cosford Air Show 2010

Richie

Rio Grande Railroad , Mountain biking , Gardening
24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Spent the day running trains and watching planes that was until it started to rain , managed to get some on film this year not easy as they come over the garden so fast and low not knowing what direction there coming from also the surrounding trees in the garden are getting bigger each year blocking the view. My high light of the show was the Spitfire chase with a Eurofighter caught on film near the end of my video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4cH2qjqC9U

minimans

Trains, Planes, Automobiles & Shooting
24 Oct 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Best answers
Brilliant mate!! mind you if it was me I'd be up on the roof!!!.................Paul................

Old Tom

Registered
10 Apr 2010
West Sussex
tomlancaster.weebly.com
Best answers
Thanks for the vid Richie, it was great to have a flavour of the day without all the hassle of the travelling! :)

About 5 mins in, I think I saw a Jet Provost, a Venom, and the most beautiful jet fighter ever produced, the Hunter. (Others on the forum might be able to confirm this?) All classic British aircraft - wonderful! :clap:

Richie

24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
minimans said:
Brilliant mate!! mind you if it was me I'd be up on the roof!!!.................Paul................

Hi Paul
Would have a great veiw from the roof my neighbours across the road stand on their garage roof i'm amazed there not blown off by the jets :happy:

Richie

24 Oct 2009
Albrighton West Midlands
Best answers
Old Tom said:
Thanks for the vid Richie, it was great to have a flavour of the day without all the hassle of the travelling! :)

About 5 mins in, I think I saw a Jet Provost, a Venom, and the most beautiful jet fighter ever produced, the Hunter. (Others on the forum might be able to confirm this?) All classic British aircraft - wonderful! :clap:

Hi Tom
Good show this year was good that the red arrows came as they were down as not coming but no sign of the Vulcan:crying: lots of good jet planes Harrier Jump Jet , Tornado's , Euro Fighter ,Venom, Hunter and some from the States . It was a shame that it was cloudy and started to rain half way into the show .