Cheddar Iver

Srpenn

Registered
1 Mar 2021
Selby, N Yorkshire, Uk
Best answers
Does anyone have or know where I can obtain a copy of the instruction manual for this?

Chris Cairns

Registered
4 Jul 2017
Glasgow
Best answers
Country flag
Sent you a scan of the instructions in a conversation.

Chris Cairns

Srpenn

Registered
1 Mar 2021
Selby, N Yorkshire, Uk
Best answers
Many thanks for your help. I look forward to getting the steam tram steaming on blocks until I am able to finish my outdoor line.

Steve Penn

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Many thanks for your help. I look forward to getting the steam tram steaming on blocks until I am able to finish my outdoor line.

Steve Penn
I'd seriously consider getting in touch with you local 16mm Association group, hopefully they'll be able to have a meeting soon! Lots of steamy advice to be had there

Srpenn

Registered
1 Mar 2021
Selby, N Yorkshire, Uk
Best answers
Yes I have now joined the 16mm Assoc. Hopefuily I will find a local group who has members who can advise me.

dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
Yes I have now joined the 16mm Assoc. Hopefuily I will find a local group who has members who can advise me.
If you were open in your avatar about at least the county you live in I could point you to local group. Though once you get your joining pack and first mag issue you should be able to find contact yourself. A look through the bulletin will list the varying groups and their activities though cant remember where all the group contacts are, some are listed in that though.

Paul M

Registered
25 Oct 2016
Royston
Best answers
Country flag
Yes there's a few up there. If you can wait until meetings are possible, it will well worth while