check out these buildings for your railway....

metzbahner

Registered
10 May 2010
www.etsy.com
Best answers

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

these are from....
eaglewingsironcraft.com

the company has a huge line of built-up modern industrial structures, also they have false fronts and modular pieces--mix and match to create whatever you need. did i mention these are METAL buildings? yes, these structures will definately survive outside!

from the excellent website here are my favs:

metzbahner

Registered
10 May 2010
www.etsy.com
Best answers
just not to confuse you, the above structures are from a company called:

http://www.eaglewingsironcraft.com/ < Link To www.eaglewingsironcraft.com

i had no idea until recently of their expanded structure listings. these are built up METAL, unpainted. however, if you purchase the huge industrial buildings, these are not hard to paint (black,brown,dirty coal paints)
also on industry its not uncommon to see that the window panes are just a sketchy dark color like the building itself so you need not be an artist to create a realistic building.

the fact they offer modular items is unique and brilliant and also cost-effective. for example, i want some for my indoor layout and with the false fronts and "half depth" units i can have a realistic industry in small space. for metal structures built up, the prices are very reasonable as these molds have excellent detail and realistic appearance.

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
b=======dly good!!!....loves it...wow......

Spule 4

Registered
24 Oct 2009
Les États-Unis
Best answers
The bottom one reminds me of a prison gate?

Bram

Playing trains, Ballroom Dancing, Good Food & Wine
24 Oct 2009
Knowle
Best answers
Country flag
These are weighty structures and therefore shipping from the US would incur hefty costs

steven large

USA G SCALES OF 30 TO 50S THEMES.ASLO KIT BASHING
15 Dec 2009
Best answers
u can copy and kitbashing it out of wood in simple way..save monies......but if u ordered from the states it so pricey for usa shipping coz of the weight but it look superb out there..................tht is good idea to copy it and draw a plan of yr choices...and build up as i did on my warehouse!!.......................................exellent results and thks u to this bloke for paste here from usa...