dunnyrail

DOGS, Garden Railways, Steam Trains, Jive Dancing,
Staff member
GSC Moderator
25 Oct 2009
St.Neots Cambridgeshire UK
Best answers
Country flag
If you are referring to the photo of the 3-way, which (probably due to the long lens) looks to have very short point rail tapers, I still don't see any cut-out in the stock rail. But let's just agree to differ. >:)
Commonly called a joggle it is in place. Generally we tend to file the joggle, on the real thing it is generally machines but on that one I think it is more like a bend, if we ever get the chance to visit the Worth Valley Railway again and if it ever re-opens after all the current issues with CV-19 and if I remember I will take a picture much closer.

Trainman58

When I grow up I want to be Compo- minus the feret
23 Nov 2013
Auckland,NZ
Country
New-Zealand
Best answers
Country flag
I have dealt with him over the past few years and just recently purchased the dual gauge kit sets. once i translated things and got the gist of it they went together well. i am stoked with them but think they could have English instructions or somewhere on his site to download them. the range of items he has is magic for a Austrian modeller and is available nowhere else.

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
I know this thread is old but just come across it....So where do you get these kits from as i am looking for a R2 point to add a modification to my track plan?

Fezwig

Registered
5 Jul 2016
Croft, Warrington
Best answers
Country flag
I know this thread is old but just come across it....So where do you get these kits from as i am looking for a R2 point to add a modification to my track plan?
Is this the guy FrenchChuffed FrenchChuffed

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
not sure, i cant see any point kits mentioned and its in Germany so probably difficult with Brexet etc.

The Shed

Citizen of the Republic of the North East.
8 Mar 2020
Darlington, County Durham.
Country
England
Best answers
These Right Hand or Left Hand ? They are either available as kit form or ready assembled.

Never yet had a problem with Bertram posting items to me here in the UK, as its the kit you are after, the single item should come in under the radar from the Pirates at Customs and Excise, and from the Robber Barons at Parcel Farce!

Reactions: 1 user

playmofire

Registered
23 Oct 2010
North Yorks
Best answers
Country flag
Model railway items are duty free.

PhilP

G Scale, 7/8th's, Electronics
5 Jun 2013
Nottingham
Best answers
Country flag
Model railway items are duty free.
They are if the paperwork is done correctly..
:(

Otherwise, good luck getting the item(s) if wrongly coded. - Unless you pay the robber-barons..

PhilP

FrenchChuffed

Registered
27 Mar 2016
Droitwich Spa
Best answers
Country flag
I never said thanks for the reply, i will look into it.